Sat, Nov 26|
Holy Family Catholic Church
Abundance — in Life & Death
Part workshop, part retreat! For parents with aging parents, solo-seniors, or just those looking to age in place: join fellow attendees for expert-led presentations and small groups to build support for your needs! Meals and resources included in cost of admission!
Time & Location
Nov 26, 2022, 9:00 AM – 3:30 PM
Holy Family Catholic Church, 5900 W Lake St, Minneapolis, MN 55416, USA
About the Event
If you're over 45, then chances are some of these questions have crossed your mind!:
- How much do I need to retire well?
- If I cannot live at home, where will I live?
- Who can speak for me if I am unable to speak for myself?
- How do I receive care from my loved ones while not being a burden to them?
- What steps do I need to do to keep active and safe?
- How can I prepare for my final journey with joy?
- What life lessons do I want to teach others or leave behind?
- What documents are needed to close out my estate?
But good news: you don’t have to know everything.
You just need to know someone who knows someone.
And those someones can make all the difference.
Join us for a day where we'll meet experts in various fields that relate to the challenges of aging and providing care for yourself or others. Our goal is to connect you with a network of people who can help take the edge off of a big undertaking and help you live abundantly in all stages of life!